Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skip the stress

Recently I’ve changed my job, and since then I noticed that has become more irritable than before. In fact so much stress every day nearly drives me mad. I heard that there’s a way to lessen the stress- that’s yoga. But again, with my timetable I couldn’t manage to find spare time to visit yoga classes. I was even thinking to invite a personal yoga trainer home. But then a colleague of mine offered me to try a new application for iphone created by Viaden Mobile - Yoga for iphone. I was a bit worried that it would be hard for such a beginner as I am, but as it turned out, the application is quite simple in usage.

It really works as your personal yoga trainer, offers a great choice of positions, according to your level (all with instructions), gives translations for all asanas from Sanskrit and even helps you to stay motivated with the help of quotes from yoga gurus!

No comments: