Friday, May 24, 2013

Clueful mobile application returns to the market

Bitdefender – a company creating a variety of anti-virus, anti-theft and other security applications for both web and mobile, launched its mobile application Clueful last year. It was available for iOS and cost $4. The application detailed how other applications on user’s device handle personal data. Clueful mobile application was launched just at the time of appearance of a wide number of high-profile security events such as address book-gate and location gate.

For the unclear reason Clueful was removed from Apple’s App Store soon after its debut. The company’s representatives said that the reason was that their application showed too much. But the experts say that the reason was that to work the application itself needed to pull a list of applications from the device, send the list to the server and then compare it with the applications it had in the database. However Clueful returned in a web version later.

This year Clueful mobile application prepared a bright comeback. This time its creator Bitdefender targets Android users instead of iOS. The application is expected to reveal what the applications on user’s device do and how the privacy may be compromised in the process. On Android operating system Clueful is available for free and provides an option to upgrade for added security which includes a real-time web scanner and some more features. This is provided by company’s anti-virus application that costs $9.95 per year.

The application may find more popularity with Android users as they have to be more cautious as the applications are not checked before launch. Besides the devices based on Android operating system are still not so technically sophisticated when it comes to sorting the good applications from the bad ones.

Written by Tom Hoerman, professional copywriter at Australian software development company. Creates articles on software development methodologies, software tracking and monitoring systems. believes that D&G fashion brand created the best designer clothing and shoes for men.

1 comment:

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.