Friday, February 19, 2010

Some ideas about beach real estate

For many years I have been thinking about buying a condo on the beach, somewhere in Florida, for example. As prices for property have fall down I’ve decided to make some research on this topic and, maybe, to buy one for myself. Beach real estate is an attractive investment as people like relaxing near water and they are ready to pay big money to have a small summer house on the beach where they can come for the weekend or holiday. Miami is one of the most popular places for buying such beach property and prices here seldom drop drastically.

If you don’t want to live there all the year round, you will have no problems in finding tenants for your house. If you have much free money, you can think about becoming a real estate investor.

So I’m ready to buy a FSBO house (as I’m against realtors) and enjoy this summer in Florida.

No comments: